Spring Hours: Mon - Fri 9-5 | Sat 9-4 | Sun Closed
* What's Happening at The Bicycle Shop! *
- Spring is Right around the Corner -
The Cycling Season is Upon us! - The sun is shining, and we're getting the cycling "itch" to get back out on the road & trails! If you've been waiting to get back on your bike, NOW is the time to bring your bicycle in for a
Spring Tune-Up - so your wheels are ready once the weather breaks!
Is your Current Bicycle looking at bit Sad - Upgrade your Ride for This Year! We have a Great selection of bicycles to help you hit the road, trails, or city streets in comfort and style! Lots of great deals in store!
Plan for the Season! It's not too late!
Tackle the things you've been putting off all winter right now!
- Address any Maintenance or Fit Issues with the Bike(s) -Get a Quality Tune-Up, Prep the Bike for the Season- Restock your chain lube and cleaning supplies!
- Make sure your Gear is in Good Shape -Check out the condition of your Helmet, Clothes and other Accessories - Ensure they're still meeting your needs - Consider any improvements or upgrades to make them more comfortable or effective!
- Budget for any New Expenditures -Now's the time to plan for your wheel upgrade, that new lightset, or the helmet you've been eyeing. Also a great time to consider a NEW BIKE, if your current ride is no longer meeting your needs - consider an upgrade!
- Plan For Adventure - Register for a Bike Race or Charity Ride, Plan to conquer a new route or distance, Book your Epic "Bucket-List" Worthy Bike Adventure! Seize the Day! Do Something FUN with your BIKE in 2018!
2018 Will be the BEST One Yet -We have the BIKES, GEAR, and SERVICE to help you exceed your 2018 Cycling/Fitness Goals!
You use your helmet as a hairstyling device. HelmetHead is a Hairstyle Right?
Most of your pants have frayed cuffs and chain-grease marks.
You are polite to most everyone, you blush at some rap songs, but you swear like a drunken sailor when a Grandma in an SUV cuts you off!
Although you speak English, you're perfectly capable of pronouncing several words in Italian or French.
The friend who was so happy to see you on his morning drive wonders why you gave him the finger when he honked.
You think nothing of walking into public places dressed like a super hero.
When someone says "It's only a bicycle," your jaw drops and your eyes bug out, you'll gasp "ONLY A BICYCLE?"
A car goes by with two (your preferred gender here) carrying two bikes. Later, you can't recall their hair color or what make car, but you can ID the bikes' make, model and color.
You sometimes wish you had a longer commute to work, just so you could ride more.
You have 3 bikes and you absolutely need more. I have too many bikes (said no cyclists ever!)
You've wiped out in your favourite post ride haunt, since you forgot you were wearing your clipless shoes.
You ride 50km, one way, with a twenty in your pocket and if you actually buy something, you consider leaving the change because of the weight.
You choose a seat by the window so you can "see your bike" while you chat with friends at your favourite post-ride restaurant.
You and your cycling friends can recreate the Jaws scene where Quint, Brody, and Hooper compare scars, each with an even better story, except yours go something like "This is from a 1996 Honda Civic that turned left in front of me and put me over the hood."
Multi-ton cars and trucks tear along in front, alongside and behind you... your pulse rate: 66.
You shop for your spring wardrobe at our store, rather than malls and clothing stores.
You practice track stands and bunny hops in your spare time.
You know the location of all the major potholes between your home and office.
If you can relate to any of these....you're officially a cyclist!
PROBLEM: Blast! Suddenly your new bike isn't shifting and braking like it did before.
CAUSE: New bicycles will break-in, causing cables to stretch, things to loosen, and adjustments change slightly.
SOLUTION: No worries! This is normal and why we provide a free check-up for your new bike. Give us a call, make an appointment, and we'll fine-tune your bike ASAP. Once that's done it'll be set for a long time!